Our law office represents litigants against banks and international financial institutions¬†in a wide array of court disputes that arise from¬†providing¬†financial services to business entities and individuals (consumers).
Much of our banking practice focuses on the following issues:
- bank credits/loans, including currency loans;
- debts restructuring (negotiations with banks);
- execution and settlement of transactions in financial markets: options, currencies, spot and forward contracts, OTC;
- using prohibited contractual clauses in contracts with consumers;
- issues concerning¬†personal data usage by financial institutions, removing clients‚Äô data from bank data bases (e.g. “BIK”);
- financial institutions’ liability for information duties negligence;
- unfreezing assets;
- bank crimes;
The nature and complexity of banking disputes, especially those¬†including high value claims, require¬†from a professional counsel¬†specialist knowledge of the sector and legal issues in question, as well as deep engagement and determination. Since¬†we are fully independent from banks and financial institutions (no conflict of interest) we are perfectly placed to¬†solve banking disputes to the benefit of our clients.
If you need further information or assistance, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In urgent matters, please contact us by phone: + 48¬†537¬†737¬†007